Explore Gallery Walk on Mt Tamborine
When visiting the Gold Coast, you must explore Gallery Walk on Mt Tamborine with Southern Cross. With its unusual and vibrantly coloured shops, art galleries, wineries, restaurants and cafes, Gallery Walk shopping precinct is definitely one of Tamborine Mountain’s most well-known and popular visitor attractions. A must see place to visit whilst on Mount Tamborine!
If you want to explore Gallery Walk on Mt Tamborine, Southern Cross 4WD Tours include a stop off on their full day Rainforest & Wildlife, and Outback Tracks tours, so you can enjoy some free time shopping and sampling treats available only on the mountain. There is so much to see and do on Gallery Walk, with exciting shops full to the brim with original artworks, paintings and sculptures, glass works, pottery, ceramics, antiques, jewellery and clothing, to name but a few.
- FREE pick up from central Gold Coast Hotels
- 4WD along Hillside Tracks through Eucalyptus & Rainforests
- Morning Tea at unique location
- Mt. Tamborine’s Gallery Walk, the Hinterland’s Arts & Crafts centre
- Wine Tasting included: Reds, Whites and Ports and more
- Guided Rainforest Walk to a Tropical Waterfall
- Free in Vehicle Wi-Fi While on Tour
- BBQ Lunch with beer and wine
- Swimming at our exclusive lunch venue set on 400 acres
- Guided Tree Top Walk through Lamington National Park
- Famous Bird Feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat (Bird food incl.)
- A chance to spot Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Reptiles and more…
- Boomerang lessons included!
Return transfers are available from all hotels in Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Our luxury Mercedes Benz Touring vehicles will pick you up around 8am and drop you back to your hotel at 5.30pm. This is a great day out and highly recommended Gold Coast tour on Tripadvisor. Explore the Hinterland Southern Cross 4WD Tours, your day out will be unforgettable.
To Book your Tour, visit us here: http://sc4wd.com.au
Call to Book: 07 5574 5041