Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
About the Tour
Take in all that the World Heritage Rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge has to offer in half a day. This afternoon tour has so much to offer only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches. This small group tour offers a truly personalised experience with no more than 15 people per tour and door to door service.
The Gondwana Rainforests have so much to offer only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches.
Visit the Stunning Natural Arch waterfall with a fully guided walk from an expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make you way. From inside the cave see the water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a view of northern New South Wales and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest.
Enjoy some light afternoon refreshments before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see Purling Brook Falls.
During the journey tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
Price Price per person unless otherwise stated
- Adult – $99
- Child – $78
Start & Finish Time 12:30pm – 5.30pm
Days Running Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Destinations This tour will visit all these stunning locations!
- Best of All Lookout
- Natural Arch Tour
- Natural Bridge
- Numinbah Valley
- Purling Brook Falls
- Springbrook National Park
Points of Interest A quick summary of what this tour has to offer
- View 5 Waterfalls including Purling Brook and Natural Bridge
- Afternoon refreshments are included
- Travel through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures
- Fully guided Rainforest walk to Natural Bridge
- Best Of All Lookout, 3000 year old Beech Trees, Breathtaking views over Mt Warning and Green Cauldron of Northern NSW (Weather dependent)
- Commentary throughout the tour
- National Park Fees included
- Small group maximum 16 seats in Luxury Mercedes including in vehicle commentary on route
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport
- Alternative pick up locations Nerang Train Station if travelling from Brisbane
Very enjoyable day on the Lamington National park, O’Reilly and vineyard tour. Just the right pace with comfortable vehicle, regular stops and interesting local and historical information from our guide. The winery is beautiful, love the alpacas. Spectacular views along the way. If you are nervous driving on windy roads, do this tour and let the professionals take care of it.
Great Experience! Would highly recommend the night tour to anyone visiting Surfers, Harry was our tour guide and was so knowledgeable about the area and the native wildlife he really made our experience extra special
Mohammad Abdel Qader
Great half day of Springbrook National Park with Royd & Aaron on Wednesday, 9th June. Awesome Natural Arch walk, waterfall views and lookouts. Tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Glad we got to see the beautiful hinterland and hope to do another tour next visit